Custom format specification

Description

After reading this documentation page, it is not very clear to me if that is the format or if there are more available options such as for example branches or anything other than filenames really.

@AntoniosBarotsis there are other formats as specified here.

I’m not sure I understand the use case for example branches, mind sharing what you’re thinking there?

Hello, thanks for the reply.

I forgot to edit the question but essentially I didn’t fully get how the custom format worked from the docs initially but after re reading it a few times and implementing it it was a lot more clear.

I did need the custome format as the language is not officially supported and my use cache was very niche.

1 Like

@AntoniosBarotsis got it! Out of curiosity, what language is it for?

A friend of mine is building his own compiler and I’ve been building a small testing framework for it :slight_smile:

I wanted to be able to generate coverage reports about the amount of the different language expressions (or tokens, however you call them) that are covered in the tests.

You can also see what I ended up with in the pull request if you’re interested. Cheers!

Ooh! That is very niche :laughing:. Let me know if there’s anything we can do to help!

1 Like