How to use codecov when having multiple git repositories?

ACE/bin/ace_tests.lst

You should be able to glob ignore *.lst files, that may make it easier.

Did that, will try again

ignore:
  - "**/*.lst"

Did add the ignore from the previous comment but that doesn’t seem to work, any other files it complains about?

Sorry for the delay here, I was on vacation. Do you have a fresh commit SHA for me to check?

Worked today on automating all through our Jenkins CI, did just another upload which failed, see Codecov. Would help to know what happens.

I used as codecov.yml

fixes:
  - /home/build/jenkins/workspace/fc_taox11_jwi/BUILD/DOC_ROOT/TAOX11/taox11/::
ignore:
  - **/*.lst

After some more tweaking it now all works, uploads work and are processed for the 3 repositories that are used in the build. The coverage itself now seems to be not complete, some C++ classes are fully covered in terms of operations but not its constructor/destructor, or just 1 line of a constructor is covered, the other lines not (Codecov Codecov)

We are aware of a strange edge case with CPP report handling. Can you add the -X fixes flag and see if that improves things?

Edit: Oh wait, we did this back in How to use codecov when having multiple git repositories? - #9 by jwillemsen

Is it still in place?

I would check the raw report if you can and see if you are presenting coverage data for those lines. You should be able to locate it on the build tab for the commit on Codecov.

The -X fixes is still there, I will try to find it in the raw report.

1 Like

Also some C++ templates are used but show zero coverage, like Codecov, looks there are some corner cases there

A constructor with invalid partial coverage is Codecov

Were you able to locate and check the raw report, or do you need me to hunt it down?

Had a quick look but this takes more time for me, when you have some time, feel free to look at the raw report and the methods I mentioned