Tried everything I can think of to get our codecov.yml to update, but still no success. For a long time it was stuck on an old version that our repo had long since modified. Somehow amidst trying various things that old one disappeared, but it still won’t pick up the current one. Looking at https://codecov.io/gh/VivaaHealth/vivaa/settings/yaml
Some things I’ve tried:
- Looked at the docs and at other posts in this forum regarding this problem
- Made sure it’s named “codecov.yml” (no initial dot) and is at the repo root
- Checked that it passes validation
- Tried changing it to just say “comment: off” as the entire content (in case of an undetected validation failure)
- Tried adding the “-y” option to explicitly set the yaml location
- Tried manually uploading via bash uploader (without “-F” flags, which our CI uses)
- Tried manually uploading via Python uploader, latest version (likewise)
- Tried setting the default branch to something else besides “master” and uploading from there
- Checked under commit > Build > Yaml, but it says “No yaml found” for all commits
- The settings page has a button to “Create a codecov.yml file”. Pushing that and proceeding leads to GitHub complaining that the file already exists.
Private repo: https://github.com/VivaaHealth/vivaa
Here’s a recent commit on master:
Running in CircleCI using the bash uploader, and locally on MacOS Catalina.