Unability to setup CC

Im trying to setup codecov reports to show and no luck. Am furious.

Steps taken:

• Created account on codecov.io
  • Connected with GitHub via app from marketplace,
  • All repoas shown, clicked Setup repo near repo I want to dickpribnt,
  • landed on Codecov And am stuck. This page is so fucked up…

Your docs (GitHub Tutorial) describes project in this shit python. Fuck it. We use PHP.

Anyone?

@wojtekxtx what CI are you using and how are you running tests/collecting coverage?

@tom Im using GitHub Actions as a CI. Works for everything apart from Codecov.

@wojtekxtx can you provide a CI link and maybe more details on what is failing from Codecov?

@tom
Are you blind? Reread first post!.

Also your getting started guide is misleading greatly. As code-snippets there are all suggesting user uses python. What if one uses other languages like php?

As per codecov uploader : your Getting Started guide says that we need to download codecov uploader do we need to download it to local dev-station or you mean to the env created by CI?

Are you blind? Reread first post!.

@wojtekxtx this type of language is not acceptable and will not be tolerated on this forum.

For php users, we currently have this example repo which I admit is a little bit outdated. I’ll be updating it sometime in November.

I still am not finding your CI link that shows tests running or a Codecov failure. Would you be able to post it below?

Re: codecov uploader, that is a bit unclear and we’re working on updating that part of the page. It should be run in your CI like

name: Workflow
on: [push, pull_request]
jobs:
  run:
    runs-on: ubuntu-latest
    steps:
      ... Checkout step
      ... Run tests and collect coverage
      - name: Upload coverage to Codecov
        uses: codecov/codecov-action@v3

if you are using GitHub Actions.