Since a few days it seems that gitlab does not work with codecov anymore
- spurious red cross on codecov website indicating that the CI has failed
- message saying “commit message unavailable” on the codecov website
- on gitlab.com codecov bot does not publish a comment anymore in the merge requests
- Possibly caused by Gitlab changes in their latest release, e.g API changes, that typically happens at the end of each month, the 22, although that seemed to work fine 6 days ago (24).
- Probably not the cause of the problem but because of docker images, the codecov uploader version I use is not necessarily up-to-date. In the present case it is the version that was live on the 11 of August.
@TungstenHeart I know we’ve been doing some upgrades for GitLab. What I’m seeing right now is that a Codecov team bot is not being set. Do you mind just double-checking that?
the teambot is set now but that does not fix the problem, as seen for the latest push
@TungstenHeart it looks like this might be a lingering issue from this topic. The issue I’m seeing is that there is not refresh token information from the bot, and so we are unable to retrieve the necessary information from GitLab.
- Log in and log out of Codecov as the teambot
- Delete all Codecov cookies
- Log back in as the teambot
- Push another commit/PR?
I have tried but this has no worked.
Do you think that there could be a problem with my Gitlab username ? It contains A dot. This causes other problems on Gitlab, so maybe on CodeCov too ?
The global YAML for styx-lang is
The account is well added to the team members
By the way, maybe that this is just a coincidence but in this other thread The username also contains a dot.