Missing files in report

Description

I upload an lcov report generated by c8 and mocha. I view the report locally and there are some files with 100% coverage. For example packages/core/models/forms/reducers/connection.ts

Most of those file are completely missing from codecov (also missing from the total percentage)

Repository

CI/CD

GitHub Actions

Uploader

GitHub action

Commit SHAs

933d117bd3865966af63942792eeebb52d6bec92

Codecov YAML

N/A

Codecov Output

bash codecov.sh -n  -F  -y 
DeprecationWarning: The -y flag is no longer supported by Codecov.
  codecov.yml must be located underneath the root, dev/, or .github/ directories
  _____          _
 / ____|        | |
| |     ___   __| | ___  ___ _____   __
| |    / _ \ / _` |/ _ \/ __/ _ \ \ / /
| |___| (_) | (_| |  __/ (_| (_) \ V /
 \_____\___/ \__,_|\___|\___\___/ \_/
                              Bash-20200622-40cebbd
==> GitHub Actions detected.
    project root: .
--> token set from env
    Yaml not found, that's ok! Learn more at http://docs.codecov.io/docs/codecov-yaml
==> Running gcov in . (disable via -X gcov)
==> Python coveragepy not found
==> Searching for coverage reports in:
    + .
    -> Found 3 reports
==> Detecting git/mercurial file structure
==> Reading reports
    + ./packages/core/coverage/lcov.info bytes=12877
    + ./packages/core/coverage/tmp/coverage-2728-1593072437674-0.json bytes=584421
    + ./packages/core/coverage/tmp/coverage-2736-1593072437574-0.json bytes=2920621

Hi @tpluscode, this might be a path fixing issue. Try adding a codecov.yml file to your root with

fixes:
  - "::packages/core/"

Unfortunately that did not help. In fact it made it worse, because now I cannot even navigate to the files which do show in the web UI.

I find it interesting that packages/core/models/forms/reducers/connection.ts does not show but models/forms/reducers/index.ts does. Both with 100% coverage

It has something to do with a monorepo structure after all.

I moved the test command to the repo root and now all files are listed as they should

1 Like

Incredible, thanks for following up here @tpluscode!