Very old pull requests are still open

Hi,

in the GitHub repository dsccommunity/SharePointDsc there are no open PR’s (currently). But Codecov.io reporting several very old PR’s as open: https://app.codecov.io/gh/dsccommunity/SharePointDsc/pulls?page=1&state=open&order=-pullid

I don’t think this is a bug, but probably that the repository has changed owner and Codecov.io wasn’t correctly configured by us at that time. Today new PR’s open and close as expected.

I wonder if it is possible for you to mark those PR’s as closed in the Codecov.io Dashboard? Any PR that is 1+ years old can be marked closed/removed. I rather not erase content because I would like to keep the history if possible.

Hi @johlju, currently there’s not an easy way to do this sync, but I have let the product team know about it. Is this currently blocking you or more of site feedback?

Not a blocker, I was just hoping you had an easy way of ticking them as closed/merged from behind the scenes. But would be good if that option was available so the user can do it themself if this happens.

I guess the workaround is to clear all data for the project and start over from scratch. I leave it as-is for now. :slight_smile: Thanks for the quick reply.