Private -> public repo not working

If this is continuing to happen for you, the current workaround is to log into codecov.io and go to the GitHub, Bitbucket, or GitLab urls and click the Sync your team list button

I have the same issue for my repo: https://github.com/Asconius/trading-bot

@jerrod can you fix it? thanks

Hi @Asconius, just checking, did you try the steps above?

@tom
yes, i have tried to sync team repository list but it didn’t help

@Asconius that has been fixed on our side, but it looks like you may have deleted the repository?

@tom
thanks, yes I deleted the repo.

1 Like

I have the same issue on Codecov. I can’t click “Sync your team list”. When I go to Codecov, it just says “Syncing GitHub Teams” with a spinner and the loading never completes.

Hi @hguiney you should be all set.

I am having the same issue on GitHub - gosling-lang/gosling.js: Grammar of Scalable Linked Interactive Nucleotide Graphics. Can you help with this repo? Tried with your solution but does not works for me.

@sehilyi, looks fixed on our side. Is this still an issue?

It is weird that the badge in the GitHub repo is 0% while when I open the SVG file directly (https://codecov.io/gh/sehilyi/gemini/branch/master/graph/badge.svg), it is 13%.

I’ve checked this with several browsers and devices but they all the same, hence does not seem to be the caching problem?

Never mind, setting maxAge solved the problem

1 Like

Codecov has the same problem. I changed from private to public on github and sync teams does nothing. The travis build seems to report the test results to codecov without error (unless suppressed by the script) and when I go to the codecov page I don’t see any report. Settings on that project in codecov says the project is not enabled and suggests that I “Find Repository Access and add sgb-decoder to the list.”. When I try to add that repo in codecov it seems to accept it but the project remains disabled. Can you enable it for me please?

@davidmoten, I think this is a different problem. Can you open a new ticket and share the requested information?

1 Like

Getting the same issue for Codecov - I’ve tried the “sync team” button but it does not change a thing. It was a repository that was private and is now public.

@Esya sorry for the delay here. I think you should be set up now, I see the repo in an incognito browser.

Sorry, I should have mentioned this earlier : the issue I had was not the repository not being visible on codecov once I made it public, it’s that no report is visible. I’ve tried many things including deleting the project on codecov, but I still get no coverage. I’ve made a new separate lost about this issue here :

1 Like

@tom Can you help us out with our repo too? We had it internal initially and just decided to release it open-source.

@stramel I think it should be good now, just needed a little bit of time to convert over.

We’re having the same issue here.
Private → Public repo not working. Can an admin help?