Trying to restore CodeCov Integration - apollo-link-rest OSS Repo on ApolloGraphQL

Description

I, @fbartho am the current maintainer of GitHub - apollographql/apollo-link-rest: Use existing REST endpoints with GraphQL

This repo has a codecov.yaml file, so I went to codecov.io to try to see why we weren’t getting codecov reports. Looking in the Codecov Dashboard panels, I can see that the Github Org ApolloGraphQL has authorized Codecov for access to its repos. Great news!

Then I went to find the repo, and it wasn’t in Enabled repos, and not in “Not yet setup Repos”

I clicked re-sync and this problem didn’t resolve itself

Since the ApolloGraphQL org has authorized Codecov.io I’d love to figure out why this isn’t working!

CI/CD URL

N/A GitHub - apollographql/apollo-link-rest: Use existing REST endpoints with GraphQL

Codecov Output

I’m before this point.

Expected Results

I would expect to see status for this repo that would tell me something about what’s going wrong.

Actual Results

Can’t see the repo.

Additional Information

N/A

@fbartho, strange, I think we might have outdated data on your account. Would you be able to

1. Log out of Codecov
  2. Delete all *.codecov.io and *.codecov.com cookies
  3. Log back into Codecov

Let me know if you are still unable to see the organization which should show up in the dropdown on Codecov:

I followed your instructions, deleting my cookies for both *.codecov.io and *.codecov.com

After logging back in, and hitting resync / clicking around, I still don’t see the ApolloGraphQL org under all-my-orgs.

image of org-picker

When I check org-access, I see this:

So the organization has enabled access to codecov, – at least as far as I can tell.

@fbartho can you confirm that you are an admin for the apollographql/apollo-link-rest repository?

@fbartho I noticed that sometimes the integration gets in a strange state. Can you try revoking access and re-installing?

Unfortunately @Tom, I’m not org Admin for ApolloGraphQL’s github. And I don’t know if the integration is working for other people — there are many repos in ApolloGraphQL that are maintained by independent groups, so I don’t know if I would be breaking anybody else’s flow.

Obviously, I’m a fan of codecov, but I also tried to use it, because it already had permissions configured in the org.

Does that sound like there’s anything I can do as a single-repo-maintainer to complete your suggestion?

Got it @fbartho. Sorry this is a bit of a pain, but we match with GitHub permission sets and ownership.

The reason you don’t see the organization is likely you are not a member of apollographql, even though you are an owner? of the apollo-link-rest repository.

You should be able to access the repository’s pages and settings (based on your permission set) here.

Does this make sense, and am I missing anything?