Why my PR do not display codecov-io commented?

Description

PR not display codecov-io commented.

Commit SHAs

d161c53645f06804642f2508e6307004f8523c39

Repository

CI/CD or Build URL

Uploader

Bash

Codecov Output

Expected Results

display codecov-io commented in PR.

Actual Results

PR do not display codecov-io commented.

@VMware-HaoyuLi, have you installed the GitHub App integration for this repository?

My colleagues and me always have codecov-io commented, but the newcomers do not have the comment.

@VMware-HaoyuLi, that is really strange and apologies on the holdup here. Would you be able to supply two new PRs, one from a user like yourself and the other from a newcomer?

this is myself : query vc realtime data by VMware-HaoyuLi · Pull Request #578 · vmware/flowgate · GitHub
the newcomer: Add mac address save on the basis of ipv4address WAPI by YangJiao0817 · Pull Request #576 · vmware/flowgate · GitHub

thanks.

@VMware-HaoyuLi, thanks for the above. I made a fix for this, would you be able to see if it’s working?

The problem reappeared,
please refer this PR: Rollback setServiceKey by YangJiao0817 · Pull Request #590 · vmware/flowgate · GitHub
thanks.

Hi @VMware-HaoyuLi, you will need to install the app integration here

I have install the app integration.
How to specify base commit on the new upstream branch?
Such as this PR: Fix cmdb and dcim page modification error by YangJiao0817 · Pull Request #612 · vmware/flowgate · GitHub
It always reminds me that missing base commit.
thanks a lot.

Hi @VMware-HaoyuLi, we made some changes here, are you still not seeing comments?