Before submitting a topic, please confirm the following
I have searched for similar issues before creating this topic.
I have verified that my repository is using the Codecov GitHub app, if using GitHub
(N/A) I have validated my
codecov.yaml configuration file.
I have filled out the below sections to the best of my ability.
Trying to set up Codecov for a repository in a GitHub organization I am an owner in. I followed the Quick Start instructions including ensuring that
- Third-party application access for Codecov is granted for the organization (Neurobagel)
- GitHub app integration is installed for both my personal account and the organization
- Codecov is an OAuth authorized app in my personal GitHub account
I am able to log into Codecov with GitHub, but the organization I have granted access to (Neurobagel) is missing from the context drop down:
Furthermore, when I am in the context of my personal account (alyssadai), all of my repos are missing from the “Not yet setup” tab even after syncing is complete (as seen in the screenshot above).
My fellow owners of the Neurobagel organization (which is missing from my drop-down) did not encounter this issue. Interestingly, when I navigate directly to app.codecov.io/gh/neurobagel, I can see the public repos in the organization, but I do not have the option to set any of them up (i.e., I cannot click on any of them, and I only see “Not yet enabled” on the right-hand side).
Other things I have tried include:
- Logging out and back into Codecov
- Revoking and re-granting OAuth and third-party access to my account and the organization
- Deleting and reinstalling GitHub app integration
- Clearing cache + cookies, trying a different browser
Any help on this issue would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
GitHub username: alyssadai
That the GitHub organization I am an owner in/have admin permissions in appears in the context drop down in the Codecov web app.
One of my organizations is missing from the context drop down.