Can't access Team Yaml page

Hi,

When I try to browse to the Team Yaml page of our organization, I’m getting this error:

The Invoices page is also broken. We’re on the free tier for now, so it’s not a big deal.

It seems Codecov is confusing those urls (yaml, invoices) with name of repositories, but not for the pages for users.

I can however browse to our Yaml History page without any problem.

Here’s some other information, in case that might help.

• We have not granted private repo access, but we do have some.
  • We do not have a repo named yaml under our organization.
  • I’m an an activated user in Codecov.
  • I did edit the Team yaml once a month ago, but that was before I switched our billing system from org to user based billing.

I’m on macOS and am getting these errors in both Chrome and Brave (chromium variant)

Cheers,

JF

Here’s some extra information:

• under our Github org/Installed Github Apps/Codecov, we’re giving access to a subset of our repositories.
  • I did notice that under our Github org/Third-Pary Access/Codecov, we did not grand private data access, which sounds right since we did not give private repo scope. Is that the same setting?

It seems I may have broken something while poking around because when I log over to https://codecov.io/gh I can’t see the org I’m part of anymore and can’t even browse to the settings page for our org on codecov.io, so it seems I broke something?

Any idea on how to fix this without completely uninstalling the Github App and reinstalling it?

Never mind. Granting Access to Codecov in the Third-party application section of our organization restored access to the settings and also fixed the access to the Team Yaml page.

1 Like